Statutory duty and help/support for corporate success
First and foremost, auditing comprises the audit of statutory or voluntary annual and consolidated financial statements. However, it can also give fresh impetus to improve process operations and controls or provide support for business management decisions.
Supervisory bodies, shareholders and other decision-makers appreciate its value as a sound basis for their actions.
Our range of services extends over various sectors, legal structures and company sizes. Noteworthy are the following activities:
- Audits of annual and consolidated financial statements in accordance with the provisions laid down by commercial law and international standards
- Audits of annual financial statements in accordance with special laws (e.g. regulation on owner-operated municipal enterprises and public sector agencies (EigAnVo), incl. accounts with public road authorities
- Audits in accordance with § 53 of the Act on Budgetary Principles (“Regularity of the Management”)
- Audit and preparation of proforma and interim financial statements (e.g. in the case of acquisition or transformation)
- Company valuations (in accordance with the standards of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany).
- Expert business management assessments